Competition Terms and ConditionsThis Giveaway Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older. Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter:
- Entrants must sign up to competition on <https://www.recodecompression.com/pages/recode-giveaway>
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields.
- The promotion ends midnight 31 MARCH 2023.
- Winners drawn randomly on monthly basis.
- 6-month gym membership gift voucher valued at maximum of $1000.
- Recode Merchandise valued up to $300
- $50 Gift Voucher at your local supplement store.
- The total retail prize value is a total of $1,500 (AUD).
- The Prizes is offered by Recode Compression Pty.
- The Prizes is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
- The prizes is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the prizes. All costs above the value of the voucher/prizes including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn, and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The vouchers (prize) must be redeemed by the Expiry Date listed on the gift card.
- The Redemption Date for the Travel Voucher will be listed by the supplier. The voucher must be redeemed no later than this date or the voucher prize is forfeited in full.
- This Voucher will be deemed fully used once it has been redeemed. The Voucher will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced after it has been redeemed.
- Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from the supplier. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the voucher cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations requested by the customer.
- There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the amount is less than the Voucher amount.
- To redeem the Voucher, email the provider of the voucher and advise them in the email you have a voucher to redeem.
- The Voucher is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable, or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable when redeeming the voucher, including, without limitation, extra items, person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Voucher cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the voucher is redeemed.
- The Voucher cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the supplier incurred by the customer.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of the supplier.
- The Voucher is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If you have any questions about the voucher, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Recode Compression.
- Recode Compression reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees") and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Recode Compression Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Recode Compression Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Recode Compression Pty Ltd's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Recode Compression Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Recode Compression Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Recode Compression Pty Ltd collects claimants'/entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Recode Compression Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Recode Compression Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of Recode Compression Pty Ltd.